- Distance: 5 miles (8 km)
- Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
- This leisurely ride primarily along the Scioto River will introduce you to areas closest to the trail including downtown & Franklinton. Ages 14 & up.
- Distance: 9.5 miles (15 km)
- Duration: 3 – 3.5 hours
- On trails and bike-friendly designated streets, this tour is an extended introduction to the City’s neighborhoods including German Village, Short North, Olde Towne East, and the King-Lincoln District. Ages 14 & up.
- Distance: 9 miles (14.5 km)
- Duration: 2.5 – 3 hours
- Designed specifically for your special event. Ages 14 & up.
Private Tour Details
Corporate functions, family outings, birthday parties: we customize all kinds of private tours for all kinds of groups. We’ll gladly design a trip around your specific desires, pace, and abilities.
Private tours should be booked one month in advance, if possible.
Our private tours fall roughly into two categories: Guided Tours and Social Rides.
These are guided bike rides with plenty of stops, focusing on the history and uniqueness of Columbus, much like our “public” tours. We do many of our standard itineraries for private groups, and we sometimes alter those or make up completely new ones based on the client’s wishes.
Our Social Rides are more about pedaling in a social setting and enjoying the ride. There are less (or perhaps no) informational tour stops like we have on our guided tours. We customize each social ride for the group–we can stop to enjoy hidden culinary gems, grab coffee, or engage in fun outdoor activities. A Social Ride is a great option for a company team building opportunity whose employees already know Columbus.
If you have any questions or would like to start planning your ride, please contact us.
Bike Rentals Only
1 Hour = $9
3 Hours = $20
All Day = $35
Longer term rentals also available. Call us at 614-382-2453 for more details.
Columbus Bike Tour FAQs
Click the + sign for answers.